Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

I'm still alive!

It's been over a month I know...
Just to keep you updated, I'm pretty tired rigth now, not gonna upload any pictures:

Passed all my courses, yay!
My 2 1/2 week trip to New Zealand was awesome! I <3 NZ!!!
Went back to Gold Coast to spend the last days with Julia, I'm gonna miss her!
I'm in Sydney right now, found a nice place to live, searching for a job... so it's kinda stressful.
Today I had to say goodbye to Britta with whom I spent the past days here. She's on her way to Germany.
Sydney is a busy busy city. I like the nice quiet places, the parks, the opera, the botanic garden, darling harbour. That's it. I hate the CBD city centre. People here are unfriendly, hectic and only watch out for themselves. I got too used to the Coast's relaxed lifestyle, the people there are laid back, just the way I like it! I miss the beach.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen